Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Quick Trader Joe's Jaunt

I had another super quick trip to Trader Joe's recently and found a few new (to me) things.
How cute are these dark chocolate covered heart shaped shortbread cookies?
I tried these at book club and they are so good!
This triple ginger cake looked interesting and so pretty.
I hadn't seen this ancient grains granola before.
I think I need to try this one!
Whenever I see their tin candles, I grab them because they tend to sell out quickly.   This will be a nice spring scent!
We love the half baked loaves so I'm excited to try the ciabattini rolls.  I'll keep you posted!  What have you spotted lately at TJ's?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Linking up:
Wordless Wednesday
Pin It

9 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Guess who is going to Trader Joes soon! My fam would love that Peanut Butter Granola!! Great finds friend!

Tamar SB said...

Nothing too new for me lately. I did try the sunbutter cups and was a bit "meh" on them actually!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

oh i need those candles and those crisps! I need to make a trip to Trader Joe's! Love your finds Heather! laura

Carla from The River said...

I have never found the candles .. I will have to keep looking. I will be heading to the big city in March.. time to make my TJ's list. :-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, lucky you! You had a visit to my fav store. The mini heart cookies look really good. I miss going there and will have to make a trip there soon. :)

Laura Yoder said...

I've never been to Trader Joe's! I am certain the lemon cookie candle smells amazing:) :) :)

Claire Justine said...

Some yummy things here Heather. I would love to try them all!!

Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at The Wednesday Link Up. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you soon.

Terra Heck said...

With the exception of the ancient grains granola, I want it all!

Anonymous said...

You definitely get the new stuff before we do I think. We do have these new Fruit Leather Dots (Mango and Mango Strawberry) and some Cliff Bar Bites. That candle looks great and the PB Granola too!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails