Do these Mickey ears scream spring or what? Check out the new floral themed ears that are being released here. I think my daughter made a pair very similar for her last trip!
photo credit:@disneystyle on Instagram

I thought this shirt was funny.
Our new lazy Susan (blocked out the personal info).
This one turned 25. How is that possible?
What are you up to?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick






7 comments:
I'll have to check out that book!
Happy Friday Heather. The book sounds really good. Yes they do grow up so fast. :)
Happy Birthday to that girl! They do grow up way too fast!
Sounds like a good book. Those Mickey ears are cute.
oh those Mickey ears are too cute.
Happy Birthday to the 25 year old.
http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com
Thanks Heather for sharing this post at Cooking and Crafting with J&J!
Those Micky Mouse ears are adorable :) Aww, lovely photo of your Daughter. My eldest turns 26 this year.
Thanks for sharing last week with us at The Weekend Blog Hop #Weekendbloghop
Post a Comment