1) Enjoying...a floral centerpiece that was gifted to me at a fundraising event we attended. It has a little purple flameless candle in the bottom so it glows at night.
2)Marveling at...the amazing spider webs I've been seeing lately. This is free Halloween decor. Please just don't come into my house!
3) Decorating...getting a few mums and pumpkins to decorate the porches.
4) Meal prepping...making mini crustless tofu quiches for the week (or day).
5) Surprised by...this greeted me when I came home the other day. I guess a gust of wind knocked the picture over which knocked the candle holder over. The candle part still works and the picture wasn't broken so that's good.
6) Attempting(just for fun)...the Hobby Lobby photo shoot challenge. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check this out. I definitely need a reshoot!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It








9 comments:
I always enjoy these fun posts. Enjoy the weekend.
Your Purple flowers are so pretty. You know I'm thinking the webs are a sign of a bad winter.
You're the cutest Heather, yes I heard the guys on the Highway channel taking bout the Hobby Lobby challenge in the flowers. The little quiches look delish, I made my crustless quiche this week. Hope you have an awesome weekend! Yay for Fall Decorating, Boo to wind!! xo
The flowers are pretty! Pesky wind storm!!
I love your pretty flowers and your free Halloween decor! I’ve seen a lot around too!
Happy Weekend Heather! We just got back from seeing our middle! laura
PS I am obsessed with the light in the water for the flowers?
The spider webs are so fun! I don't want them inside as well. ;-)
Lovely photos Heather. I need to get myself a nice flower centrepiece :) Love the colours in yours. Oh no, I hate it when something gets broken.
Thanks for sharing last week with us at The Weekend Blog Hop.
Post a Comment