Another Monthly Photo Challenge done!
1. I Bought this
2. Morning ritual
4. In my cup
5. Paper
6. Broken
7. Something Beginning with F
8. Shape
9. A Snack
Vegetarian Frito Pie from Book Club.
10. Stars
11. A Smile
13. Sunrise/Sunset
14. Need
15. 7 o'clock
16. Mailbox
There it is. I've posted about what it used to look like here.
17. Season
18. Want
19. My favorite view
20. Light
21. I care about this...
22. Change
23. PJ's
25. Us
27. Can't live without
28. What you're doing now
29. Kiss
31. Four Things
Four Disney things.
I'm not sure if I'll be participating in June's photo a day.
I might just take a pass this month.
I'm not sure if I'll be participating in June's photo a day.
I might just take a pass this month.

4 comments:
I cannot wait for summer when tea and blogging can be my morning routine!
Love your mailbox! It is definitely an upgrade from your old one. I agree that your mailbox should match or reflect your house!
All of your Disney pictures are great! That stapleless stapler is really awesome :)
very impressive!
I did notice a drinking theme!
As always....super impressive!!!!! You deserve a month off....i am not sure how you di it month after month!
Oh no there are those tempting fires again. I have not even seen the boom chicka pop at Costco, but I will be looking for it.
Post a Comment