I missed the deadline for this past Sunday's Scavenger Hunt and next week prompts are all Photographer's Choice so I'm combining the two!
Vacation
The gorgeous view from our room while we were in Disney...you can see the castle in the distance.
Vacation
The gorgeous view from our room while we were in Disney...you can see the castle in the distance.
Food
This was the biggest Dole Whip I've ever seen. I asked the girls who were eating it if I could take a photo, it was so impressive!
Sound(s)
Linking up with:
Pin It






8 comments:
HOLY pineapple whip batman!!!
Bliss
Great shots! Love the last one with the beautiful morning light!
oh we just returned from Disney a couple of weeks ago too! How did they get a dole whip so big???
Beautiful vacation!!
What a beautiful view you had while vacationing and oh, how I LOVE hibachi!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Disney! Yay! That Dole Whip is amazing. I imagine that would produce an amazing brain freeze though. I hope you had fun on your trip!
Great way to combine both weeks.
Looks like you were having a wonderful trip.
That Dole Whip looks yummy!
Loved your texture shot.
I love your view of the castle!
That is a crazy dole whip! How can someone eat all of that?!
The last picture is gorgeous, I really love how the sun looks!
Post a Comment