Again...parallel lives! Too funny. Nothing is better than Crab Fries at CBP. Looks like a winning evening even if the Phils didn't pull through for you.
Okay! Now I have to shield the screen from myself or I'm going to try to jump through it to eat up those crab fries!
I meant to tell you - Target down here just started selling Tastykakes! I freaked out! And, they are always on sale because no one knows what they are yet!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
7 comments:
Crabby Fries!!!! My favorite!!!! Yum :)
Loved your ball park pictures! It is not even 8:30 in the morning and now I want fries....uuuggghhhh!!!!
I have never heard of crabby fries, you must tell me more like what they are being dipped in.
Bliss
Wonderful sharp photos. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Again...parallel lives! Too funny. Nothing is better than Crab Fries at CBP. Looks like a winning evening even if the Phils didn't pull through for you.
Okay! Now I have to shield the screen from myself or I'm going to try to jump through it to eat up those crab fries!
I meant to tell you - Target down here just started selling Tastykakes! I freaked out! And, they are always on sale because no one knows what they are yet!
great photos for the prompts!
Phillies, huh?! I'm a Reds fan!
Post a Comment