Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finger (and Foot) Prints

This week's challenge from the paper mama: Fingerprints....
Take any photos of your children's hands or feet (fur babies count too!).  I didn't have to go out and shoot any of these photos, I already had them.  On Friday night I shot the first two just for fun.  Freaky, huh?
Water ice on a Friday evening..one of summer's yummy treats.
Dirty feet and the last of the pedicure....

I like these feet in her Irish dance shoes...

And I do adore baby feet (my niece), since my babies aren't babies anymore...
Typical summer day in my house...
The day they all got their new Converse low tops...

I'm participating in:

The Paper Mama
Why don't you too?


Pin It

14 comments:

Yellow House said...

I love all the shots. All great interpretations of the theme!

The Paper Mama said...

Great photos. Love the converse shot!

beingzaraandzidan said...

wow!! Nice photos! love em
plz do visit me

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Hey you guys..Thanks!!!

kim said...

Such cute photos. Love the flip flops and the cute little baby feet. I live in flip flops in the summer.

Creations By Cindy said...

Adorable pictures Heather. Also, tried emailing you but it wouldn't go through for some reason. But wanted to thank you for the lemonade icrecream recipe. It was a huge success at my lemonade party. I loved it and so did the ladies. Here is the link to the post I just made about the party and of course told the ladies about your recipe and your blog. Thanks again. Your timing on this was perfect. Have a blessed week. Cindy

http://creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com/2010/05/lemonade-party.html

Creations By Cindy said...

BTW...I am your newest follower friend. Be blessed. cindy

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said...

wonderful photos!Thanks for the nice comment on my front porch post!

Amy said...

Hi! I found your blog through Being Zara & Zidan, and I am going to follow you.

I love the baby feet, and the converse sneaker shot. Cool angle!

Debbie said...

Cool shots Heather, gosh I love baby feet too. And those converse, I actually almost bought myself a pair....I just may still, they are so cute!~

Bonnie said...

You have a new follower!! There is nothing cuter than baby's feet! Mine....not so much!! Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog!!

Life in Rehab said...

Baby toes and Converse, two of my favorite things. And who doesn't love a pile of flip flops? Gorgeous photos, Heather.

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous shots! I love feet shots. :)

~Chelsea

Charla said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails