We had a good weather forecast for Sunday but first we had the rest of the weekend.
City Girl #1 came home on Thursday and we took her to dinner at an oceanfront restaurant.
Mr. Click had a local gig that we both attended on Friday night. CG had to go back on Saturday and we prepped for the party.Sunday morning..sunny and beautiful with my coffee by the pool.All ready for the day!We got most of it from Costco.
The beverage area (cold drinks were in the fridge).
Flowers and snacks poolside.
The pool was ready.
I took most of the pics before people arrived.My yummy meal.
The 2-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler was a hit! We had a small group but it was a great first Sunday Funday of the season.

14 comments:
Heather, all of the food looked great for your party. I like that you got a lot of it from Costco. Your pool looks so nice and have fun in it this summer. :D
FUN!!
I wish I lived closer. :-)
What is the brand of cookies that you used for the three berry dessert? Is it at Costco or a grocery store! Want to try it! Happy 4th of July Heather!
Your menu sounds perfect! Your pool looks inviting :). I have sugar cookie dough for the cobbler and am looking forward to making it!!
Sweet Lorens
Yay! I hope it's a hit!
What a great way to kick off the summer - looks great! Keep cool!
Relying on Costco and a crockpot menu is such a smart move to keep things stress-free so you can actually enjoy your guests and the poolside vibe. A two-ingredient fruit cobbler sounds like an absolute dream for a summer menu, so I might just have to look up how to make that myself. It is wonderful that your first Sunday Funday of the season turned out so well with your group.
Everything about this looks stress-free and fun. Aren't crockpots the best invention ever?
That sounds absolutely perfect!
Thank you!! If the pool had been a little warmer, it would have been but it went really well and we had a great time!
How fun! It looks like a perfect pool day. Is your husband in a band? Very cool!
How Fun! Your food looks delish. What a fabulous way to kick off summer.
Visiting Today From Talking About It Tuesday.
@Paula Thanks for your kind words! It was a good time!
Post a Comment