I managed to get a few thrifting trips in this past month.
My daughter (CG #2)and I went to the local church thrift shop and both got a few things. I found the decorative bird plate, fork, candle sticks and table runner.Here's how I've been displaying the plate in the kitchen. I've been using the table runner outside and the candle sticks are on our dining table.
In this recent post I mentioned that we found chairs for CG #2 on FB Marketplace. This was the inspiration photo of styles that she was looking for.
I wanted to find some accessories for around the pool and really did well at my favorite consignment shop. I couldn't believe that the large William Sonoma wooden lantern was originally $199. The original price sticker was still on the bottom.
I added some flameless candles and they really give off a nice glow. I'll add some kind of greenery to the basket. I'll have some photos to show you soon. It's coming along!
Linking up:

15 comments:
You did great finding the lantern!!!
I like the table runner. You could use it for a number of occasions. Not having spent much on it, if you don't use it much, you haven't lost much :). The WS lantern was a great find. I like WS but, man, their regular prices are HIGH!
Great finds...I love the candles!
It’s also sweet that you and your daughter share these outings and that you were able to help her create a space she loves. Looking forward to seeing how the pool area comes together.
@Maria that's how I felt about the runner and it was only $2! I agree about WS!
@Melody It is nice that we get that time together and both enjoy it!
Those chairs are fabulous! What a find...and that lantern is amazing. Lucky lady!! It's not often you see Williams Sonoma pieces at the thrift store.
Such fabulous finds! The lanterns for around the pool are so pretty.
Wow - you found some really great things! I love that grouping of flameless candles. Such a cozy vibe.
@Joanne Thanks so much. We need a few more but it's coming along!
It's amazing what we can find second hand. I am always on the lookout at the local consignment stores for some things for my patio. I did find a cute turquoise wooden side table recently.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com
Oh, I absolutely love that plate with the bird on it. That is so lovely!
Those are some great deals on some good items! I love that you had your inspiration for the chairs as you began your search. Happy weekend!
@Marilyn Thank you so much!! I hope you have a Happy Weekend!
@mireille I find better things at the consignment shops. Your table sounds so nice!
Post a Comment