Thursday, June 11, 2026

{Recipe} Two Ingredient Cobbler

I mentioned making this 2-ingredient dessert in my last Costco post and had some requests for the recipe STAT!    It couldn't be easier (and another Tiktok made me do it recipe).
All you need is frozen fruit- I used this Three Berry Blend.

and Sweet Loren cookies (or any refrigerated cookie dough). I used the sugar cookies.
To make:
  • Pour frozen fruit into baking dish to fill.
  • Place cookie dough over fruit.  You can do full cookies like I did or break them up into pieces and distribute over the top.
  • I added some cinnamon to the top. (optional)
  • Bake at 350ºF until the top is golden brown and fruit it bubbling. That's it! 
  • Serve with vanilla ice cream.   (Highly recommended!)
I can't wait to try it with frozen peaches. I've also seen it made in small individual serving sizes.  

Linking up:






 

Pin It

9 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! That really is a two ingredient recipe. Looks yummy and easy...my favorite kind. 😉

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, this looks like such an easy dessert to make. I will have to make this for the summer. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Joanne said...

That sounds so delicious and easy!

Carla from The River said...

Wow, that is easy. ;-)

Gina said...

I bet this is a perfect dessert! Fast and easy - just my speed.

R's Rue said...

Yum

Maria Rineer said...

This looks fantastic and easy! Will try it for sure!!

Slabs said...

Only two and one optional ingredient. Love love love it.
Talking About it Tuesdays, at my slices of life
https://www.myslicesoflife.com/
https://www.myslicesoflife.com/2026/06/talking-about-it-tuesdays-125.html
Morning, Joanne, thank you for a lovely party
Visiting from Talking About it Tuesdays
My entries: #40+41+42
Hope you will join and link up https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Thank you for posting the recipe! I saw the teaser photo last week.
I need to get the frozen berry bag! making this for 4th of July ! We are headed to mountains for the holiday weekend! And a family photo! Ykes! xo laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails