Thursday, June 4, 2026

Recreating Pinterest Spring/Summer Outfits - Part 2

So much Pinterest inspo...I'm doing a Part 2!   To catch up, here's Part 1
I wish I had this backdrop and a glass of wine!





I switched out the jeans for cropped black pants in this look.

Classic summer beachy style. I don't have light jeans that roll up so these had to do.
This may not look like Spring/Summer but we had quite a few cold, windy and rainy days and the vest came in handy.


I tried this look with just the vest too.
I wouldn't have thought of this one myself.

I tried this combo in both shorts and jeans.


This feels very beachy.

I did my best with this one.

Kind of cute!

This one feels perfect for running around NYC.







 

Pin It

8 comments:

Ann said...

I love when you do this...so fun!

Kim said...

How fun is this?? I love how you captured all the looks. I even went back to look at part one. Your style is my style for sure. I went shopping yesterday but found nothing. Maybe I need to find looks first and then hunt!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, you did a great job with re-creating those looks. I love them all!

Nancy Andres at Colors 4 Health said...

Like the white top and pants with denim shirt over it best. Looks real summery to me. Other outfits look nice too.

Joanne said...

These are all so fabulous!

MELODY JACOB said...

Lovely. Oh, you absolutely crushed this! Recreating Pinterest looks is always a fun challenge, but it takes a real eye for style to pull items from your own closet and make them look just as chic as the high-fashion inspiration photos.

Jeremy said...

This is fun! :-)
I love the 3rd outfit.

Jeremy said...

Hi Heather, something is going on with my computer. This is Carla, but for some reason posting under my husbands account.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails