I've got another Costco post for you. I keep finding new things and getting old favorites.
These roasted edamame beans are SO good.
Always a fave!This sourdough bread has become a staple.
City Girl #1 likes these engergy drinks and this is a Costco exclusive.
We bought these for meatball sandwiches for a party we hosted. They come pre- sliced which was so convenient. They were perfect.
I needed more hand soaps and this summer pack looked great.
I haven't had this in awhile but got some to split with City Girl #2.
I made a 2 ingredeint dessert with this Three Berry Blend and it was a hit. Will share soon.
City Girl #1 likes these engergy drinks and this is a Costco exclusive.
We bought these for meatball sandwiches for a party we hosted. They come pre- sliced which was so convenient. They were perfect.
I needed more hand soaps and this summer pack looked great.
I haven't had this in awhile but got some to split with City Girl #2.
I had heard good things about the Kirkland pesto and finally tried it for our party. It's delicious!
We bought these meatballs for the party we hosted and we still have a lot left!
I made a 2 ingredeint dessert with this Three Berry Blend and it was a hit. Will share soon.
What are your favorite Costco finds?
Linking up:

11 comments:
Love your Costco finds! Believe it or not, I love getting the moisturizers at Costco as they are always a good deal. I agree, their Pesto is fabulous! I also buy Humann Super Beets Chews. Excellent for keeping my blood pressure where it is as I am not on Blood pressure meds! Yay for me!
Happy Summer!
I love seeing these hauls. Pesto is one of my favorite things - I need a big bottle of it!
I also love their Carb Balance tortillas.We enjoy shopping at Costco and also Sam's Club,and buy and use so mnay of their products. I've sadly seen prices go up this year in both stores. Many products have increased a couple dollars or more, so we try to shop for the sales as much as possible.
I am with you on the mission wraps. :-)
Please share your recipe soon- have a cookout coming up :). Looks like some good finds. We shop at Sam’s not Costco due to convenience.
Oh, good to know about the pesto. I need some.
You got a lot of great items. We've tried that energy drink and it's good. I love the pesto sauce too. My husband likes the edamame snack and I love that bread.
That looks like a yummy haul! We love that brand of bread; though that exact variety is not one I've seen.
Okay, you can’t just tease a 2-ingredient dessert with the Three Berry Blend and not drop the recipe immediately! I’m going to need that post ASAP because I always have a bag of those berries in my freezer. Also, splitting things with City Girl #2 is the only way to survive a Costco run without your pantry overflowing, haha.
We actually don't belong to Costco, but I do love those wraps!
love the costco posts! laura
ps i know most of your followers in the comments 😊
Post a Comment