Friday, June 19, 2026

{Random} Friday Favorites

 It's Friday and here are some of the things I've been loving lately.
We were away last week in Orlando and before we left I planned my outfits with photos to help me remember the combos. It was helpful to see them all together like this in a collage.  Did I wear them all..you'll have to wait and see!
I planted flower seeds this year and the nasturtiums have taken off. Here they are in May...

....and now June. I have a few flowers already.  There is also a zinnia in there. I can't wait to see more flowers.



Speaking of flowers, my perennial pots really exploded while we were away!
Willow is enjoying her cat grass from City Girl #2.  She gave me some seeds and it grew quickly. Munch munch says Willow.
Speaking of munching...I made these Protein Reeses Cup Treats into bars. So much easier and I can control the size.  I didn't have enough rolled oats so I subbed in some crispy rice cereal and flaked coconut.  I also added PB Fit as some of the protein powder.    They are flexible!
I found these vintage chairs on FB Marketplace for CG #2 and she loved them when I sent her the listing.  We drove over an hour to get them but they were too good a deal to pass up!

Some shows I'm watching--I'm not done them yet!
Loving Steve Carrel and the whole cast.
The Four Seasons, Season 2
It's fun to see the local spots where they filmed.  Seen here.
I started this on the plane and I really like it!

What are you loving on this Friday?

Linking up:







Pin It

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love the chairs. So cute.

Carla from The River said...

Those chairs are so fun. :-)
Yay, for all the flowers doing so well.
Happy Summer!!
xo
Carla

Gina said...

Those chairs are amazing! I am loving a short work weekend as I will be off Monday thru Friday next week. Sunday won't be a bummer here, as long as I don't think about it.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I agree with everyone about the chairs. I love that you combined so many outfits with your clothes. Those protein treats look so good. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.

Joanne said...

Love your Disney outfits! Those chairs are fabulous.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails