I got to see Stranger Things The First Shadow on Broadway- again!
The last time I saw it was in June with City Girl #1. This time I won the ticket lottery and took Mr. Click.
It was a rainy weekend and getting to see a Broadway show was the perfect outing for a Sunday. We started our trip on the train in rainy NJ.
It had stopped raining when we got into NYC so we walked to the Marquis Theatre.
I didn't take as many photos of the theatre this time so if you are curious about it, you can see it all here.
I was excited for Mr. Click to see the show and I was excited to see it again-after watching season 5 of Stranger Things.
We had great seats and they are quite comfortable for theatre seats with more legroom than most. The show was fantastic again and Mr. Click loved it.
We weren't planning to have dinner in the city but the sun had come out and it was so warm that we decided to stay in the city a little longer to enjoy the weather.
I had a list of places to try on my phone and we tried Bocca di Bacco. The service and food were great! Another fun day in the city!
Linking up:
Pin It

9 comments:
I haven't seen this show, but must be good if you went back a second time. I need to go check out your other post.
That sounds like such a lovely day out!
Soak up the great weather while you can, I say! Looks like a very fun outing.
Fun - and so neat that you won the tix. Saving the info on the restaurant for our next NYC trip!
Sounds like a fun day.
What a perfect way to spend a Sunday!
I love that you got to see the show again--clearly it’s worth a repeat visit.
Winning the ticket lottery sounds like such a fun surprise, and dinner in the city was the best way to end the day.
FUN!!!
I love seeing you and Mr. too.
Great photos!!
xo
Good dinner and a show? How wonderful to take advantage of your close proximity to the city.
How nice that you were able to see the show again with Mr. Click. I watched all the seasons of Stranger Things and was wondering if it was similar to the show. It's nice that it stopped raining and you staying longer for dinner.
Post a Comment