Here are some of the items from Dollar Tree that I'm still buying and using.
I'm a fan of the Toni brand lipstick and blush. I've tried a few different shades of lipstick and have liked them all. I have a pink blush that has lasted a LONG time. I use a few tiny dots on my cheeks and blend them in.
I buy these pet waste bags for scooping out Willow's litter box and for my grand kitties.
This is new to me and I bought it for City Girl #2. It's hypochlorous acid for cleaning and sanitizing. It's a natural, anti microbial agent produced by our own immune systems to fight infections. It's safe around kids and pets. I'll follow up with her to see how it's been working.
I was excited to find these clear drinking cups with lids. I think they'll be great for iced coffees out by the pool this summer.
We don't buy paper napkins for daily use but DT has a good selection of them for parties and holidays. I saw some really cute summer themed napkins.
I like the McCormick line of kitchen tools.
I'm a fan of their fabric bins as well, seen here (striped bin) in our new closet system).Linking up:
Pin It

13 comments:
I will have to look for those plastic cups with lids here. This is a great practical list!
I love the pet section and the cleaning section as well. You DT store looks really neat. I've been to some of them where they are just a mess. Enjoy your products.
I’ll have to check out that lipstick brand. I just bought some super cheap eyeliner that I like :).
I often buy paper party supplies at the dollar store too but ours has a much more limited selection.
@Marilyn They are so nice to have and at a great price too!
@Maria I don't love most of their make up that I've tried but I've been happy with the Toni brand. I'm glad you like the eyeliner that you found there!
@Joanne It's crazy how all of the DT's can vary in their inventory!
I haven't popped into DT recently, but I should! I was thinking of living large today and going to Wal-Mart, ha ha. I love buying pretty napkins at IKEA, of all places.
I’m making a list
Great finds...I love those bins and use them all over the house. Going to look for the blush - sounds great!
Great finds, I always appreciate that you share your finds with us. It gives me ideas. :-)
We have a very large Dollar Store. I buy party goods there and cards. But now I will be looking for the lipstick. I’ll be checking out all your other finds as well. Thank you!
Dollar Tree is a treasure trove of goodies.
Post a Comment