Friday, April 3, 2026

Friday Favorites-Busy!

I guess we've been pretty busy lately.

We upgraded the shade on our ceiling fan to this fabric beauty.  It's a good way to update without having to replace the whole fan.

I had been searching for a more functional side table for the guest room and found this one on clearance at Ikea.  I've added a fabric bin to the bottom for more hidden storage since installing it.
I loved these limited edition Starbucks cup and new to me kombucha flavor.
This movie is fantastic. I didn't finish the book but now I want to go back and read it.


It's so fun seeing the bulbs that I planted in the fall.  We have flowers!
We've had some warmer days so I could wear a short sleeve shirt and my Willow bracelet on my wrist (from City Girl #2) ...and no wrist brace. Yay!
Seeing this magnificent kitty on my walk.
I sent this Connections screen shot to Mr. Click. Tell me you're married to a musician without telling me you're married to a musician.


This Easter tin makes me happy when I pull it out for Easter decorating. I think it's because the bunny reminds of City Girl #1 from one of her early Easters. 
I got some roses and stock at Trader Joe's and Willow took a chomp out of the rose petals. Good thing they are both cat safe.
We started helping City Girl #2 move into her new place. This was trip one of many!

Happy Friday!

Linking up:


Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I haven't been to Ikea in a long time but I like the side table. My husband is reading project hail mary. I love the when the flowers start to bud in the spring. We've had a few warm days that were so nice this week. You guys are great for helping your daughter move to her new place!
I hope you have a nice weekend and a happy Easter Heather.

R's Rue said...

Lots of goodness going on. Enjoy it.

Gina said...

Hooray for parents that are there when you really need them - lucky girls! Happy Easter!

Joanne said...

I've heard lots of great reviews for that movie. I am going to have to add it to my list. I am sure your daughter was thankful for the moving help.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Joanne she was very thankful! It's good to see her in a new place. I think you'll like the movie!

Carla from The River said...

Well lots of things I love in this post. :-) The flowers, bracelets,the Easter tin... and that cat you see on your walks. I want to go snuggle with that soft fur. ;-)

Maria Rineer said...

You guys have been up to a lot! The flowers are so pretty! The kitty is, too:). I've also heard good things about that movie. We definitely plan to watch it!

Amy Scott said...

Love your fan and side table upgrades. I wish I was better with home decor. Tom has much more vision than I do.
I love the Starbuck's cups because 1971 is my birth year and it's very special because of me. Just kidding!

Laura said...

What a clever idea to change the light cover of the fan - sometimes they can be so ugly! Such a cool hack! And that tin is just gorgeous!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Laura, thank you. I agree! I love the look of the shade on the fan!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails