Friday, March 6, 2026

{Travel} Oahu - Day 8 Bonus Day & Travel Home

Day 8
We were supposed to be flying home today but Winter Storm Fern had other plans for us so we'll call it a bonus day.  

We were ready for a chill day at the resort and took a leisurely walk to breakfast at another hotel.
We had a table overlooking the gorgeous pool at Hula Grill.
The weather was perfection and we were ready for a pool day at the resort.  We did some shopping in town before we went back to the hotel.  I found a store that I loved called Mahina.
Ready for a day at the pool/resort.


We needed protection from the intense sun after awhile.  It was a relaxing day and we had no plans.
I got this jumpsuit on our shopping trip and couldn't wait to wear it to dinner.
Our last Waikiki sunset of the trip.
It is paradise!  We had a casual dinner and called it an early night to pack and get ready to go home.

Day 9/Travel Day!

I was ready to head home even though I didn't want to leave.
We took a walk around the resort and it was raining a bit on our last day.
Almost time to go to the airport.  (My sweatshirt is another Mahina purchase)
The first leg of our trip was a taxi.  We had 3 flights and a ride from the airport to home ahead of us.
We enjoyed some time in the Delta One Lounge in Honolulu before our first flight. They also had self serve Dole Whip!
 It was a long travel day but we were so happy to be home (but not happy about all of the snow to deal with!)
I'm pretty sure Willow was happy that we were finally home too. Thanks for coming along!





Pin It

5 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

What a marvelous time you had. We will be there in 17 days!!

Ann said...

What bonus - glad you had one more day in paradise and made the best of is!

Carla from The River said...

Peek a Boo to Willow ~
It was great fun to travel with you, I always enjoy your travel posts.
Carla

Joanne said...

Oh I love the new jumpsuit! That sounds like a really relaxing day.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

What a wonderful trip to Hawaii and I too love that jumpsuit. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I enjoyed reading about it and looking at the photos.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails