Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Lotso-Costco Finds!

We've been hitting up our new Costco a lot lately.  We always find surprise items that are too good to pass up and we've ordered a few things online as well.
They've had some really cute clothes lately and I got a new pair of cuffed white jeans. My last pair had seen better days and didn't make the move so it was perfect timing.
It was time for some new jammies (the Christmas ones were getting tired) and I love how soft this Minnie Mouse pair is.
We stocked up on sunscreen.
I think this Mrs. Meyers hand soap set is such a good deal. The bottles are larger than what I've found in other stores and I love their scents.
Speaking of cute clothes, I also picked up some olive drawstring pants.
I was tempted to get the black ones too.. They were perfect for traveling to Mexico. Light and breezy!
I was also tempted by these sweatshirts but I refrained!
We needed new furniture for our family room and ordered this Thomasville Tisdale sectional and storage ottoman set.  It can be configured in 5 different ways so it gives us a lot of options including a bed for overnight guests.
We also needed to replace a tv and I knew I wanted a Samsung Frame tv this time. Costco had a great deal on them (online).
Our outdoor seating area was calling for a bigger rug and we've loved our other outdoor rug from Costco so it was an easy decision to get another one. This navy and white pattern is fun.

Another outdoor update-we found some nice outdoor string lights for our patio.
We really lack outdoor storage so we purchased our first ever shed.  It took a few hours to put together but is totally worth the sweat equity.
We've been saying we want to try pickle ball so we got a pickle ball set. Still haven't tried it yet... Do you play?

We got a few more beach chairs for some future trips to the beach. 


I almost forgot about this faucet!  We upgraded to a new matte black Kohler Bevin Faucet for our kitchen sink.

What have you gotten at Costco lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, you got a lot of great items from Costco. I have that sweatshirt that you like in the blue color. It's nice to wear for spring and summer since it's light material. I like the pants you wore to Mexico. I just bought Eddie Bauer pants in blue and black that I like to wear to the gym.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love everything you have shared. Girl, I love me some Meyers soaps. Those pants are adorable. Finding something the right length for my short legs is an issue at times! A friend of mine started playing pickleball one night a week with some others from church and she said she had done much better than she ever anticipated. She seems to enjoy it. I might need to try that out! I hope your May is wonderful to you Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Joanne said...

That patio rug is so pretty! I've been on the hunt for some new white pants too. Looks like you found some great finds.

csuhpat1 said...

Super finds at that Costco.

R's Rue said...

So many good deals

Tamar SB said...

Oh good to know they have Frame TVs! I so so want one!!

Hena Tayeb said...

Nice! I almost never look in the non food ailes and totally ignore the clothes section. I may need to adjust my Costco shopping style..

Carla from The River said...

Fun!! Fantastic finds.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I need those Costco pants before our trip! Shoot I was just up there!
I love their hand soap three packs!

We call it a field trip for grown ups! happy Mother's Day!
laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails