Wednesday, May 29, 2024

{Travel} Riviera Maya Trip - Day 3

We always woke up bright and early at the resort on Day 3 and took a morning walk. This time I got a shot of the front of the building.
Here's the view from the front balcony. It goes on and on.
We took our morning walk and I snapped this shot of the neighboring resorts.

 One was occupied but another one looked deserted. You couldn't go between the resorts which felt a little constraining but we made the best of it.

We also made the best of a rainy day! These chairs kept us dry and we both napped on them. So comfy.
We signed up for a tequila tasting and class...another perfect activity for a rainy day.
It was really interesting but I'm still not the biggest tequila fan.
It was still early so we went to the lobby bar.
Our pre-dinner cocktails-- much better than straight tequila!
We were hoping to get back to the Italian restaurant and they let us sit at the bar and order pizza.  Twist my arm!
The weather had cleared up and we took an evening stroll.
The resort looked so pretty.
The sky was so gorgeous!  Another great day in Mexico! 

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

9 comments:

csuhpat1 said...

What a beautiful place and it looks like an amazing time. Very nice.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful

Jill Harrison said...

There is always something you can do on a rainy day. I hope it clears though for the rest of your trip. We have been watching Rick Stein's tour of Mexico on TV. Have you seen it? The food is always so interesting on his travels. Enjoy your week, I am linking up on Random-osity blog.

Carla from The River said...

I am not big into tequila.
What are you drinking?

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, that resort looks so nice and it didn't look crowded. I love that gorgeous pool! The tequila tasting and class sounds like fun. I can't wait to hear more about the trip.

Jeff the Chef said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you are having a great time. Good for you girl. You look so beautiful. Happy June. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Hena Tayeb said...

Looks so relaxing.

Joanne said...

That really is such a beautiful resort-- even on rainy days.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails