Friday, May 10, 2024

{Shopping} Aldi Finds for Spring 🌿

I've been going (frequently!) to our new Aldi and scoring some really good finds.
The "aisle of shame" always gets me!  I ended up returning the lantern but it was pretty cool. I just didn't have a place for it.
The carbs!!  I love their English muffins but the sandwich skinnys are a little too thin. The Woven Crackers are a good Triscuit dupe. The ciabatta rolls are very good and comparable to the Coscto versions.
Dairy items-the ice cream bars were just ok. I like the medium cheddar slices a lot, especially on a veggie burger!  The chive and onion cream cheese was pretty good. I like this mozarella but hadn't had the pesto one yet. It comes pre-sliced so it's perfect on a pizza or salad.
Produce items-Sometimes they aren't the best at Aldi,  but this batch was very good. I didn't need a full bag of lemons so I asked someone in the parking lot if they wanted some. They did!
Fiesta night!  Lots of goodies here!
I bought myself a kombucha as a treat for the drive home.  I'm saving the strawberries for my Strawberry Crunch Cake.  A pineapple sounded good and it was.
It's good to have an easy meal option on hand for dinner emergencies.
I was out of my TJ's favorite dressings and this one was a good stand-in.  I like this cheese too.
More aisle of shame goodies. We needed a new grill cover and I also picked up some grill mats. They have been working out well.






This cute sherpa ottoman came home with me too. I love it!  Have you scored any good deals at Aldi lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:

Pin It

8 comments:

Ann said...


love Aldi...on our regular rotation of shopping. We love the Never Any quicken and apple sausages - no additives and great for dinner or in a roll for lunch. You got great buys!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Did my comment go through? I cannot believe we do not have an Aldi's yet!
I love to go to one when visiting my sister in Knoxville.

csuhpat1 said...

Those are some nice finds there.

Debra | Gma'sPhoto said...

Hi, I found your blog while visiting Adventures in Wesland (Patrick). I have bookmarked your site to return.
You are invited to join My Sunday Snapshot. It runs weekly beginning Sunday thru Wednesday.
I like shopping at Walmart and Sam's Club. I've been to Aldi but typically I am not able to find everything I need. Now my daughter loves Aldi. Aldi has the best Animal Crackers by the way :).
Take care and best wishes.

https://gmasphoto.website

R's Rue said...

Love the haul

Tamar SB said...

Great finds!

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great finds. Love the ottoman

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, you found a lot of great items at Aldi. Unfortunately, the Aldi by us is not close so I don't shop there too often.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails