Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thrifting Lately

 I haven't done a thrifting post since September 2023! With moving and downsizing, I wasn't hitting the thrift stores and definitely not trying to bring any new items home.  Now that we're settled, I've ventured out to Goodwill and have some fun new finds.

This was my first thrifting haul and I think I did reall well!
I've been wearing both of these sweatshirts on repeat. We walk to the beach often and it's always a few degrees cooler near the ocean.
I'm obsessed with this Tommy Hilfiger button down.  

I'm picky about workout wear from the thrift store so it has to be new-ish (or new with tags).
On another thrifting trip I found this striped blouse (and wore it to Mother's Day brunch in NYC).
I also found these lamps for our bedroom and this cute ginger jar.
Another trip, another top.  I am a sucker for a striped t-shirt!
This was my most recent haul. Can you tell where where we're headed to next? Have you found any great thrift finds lately?


Please follow me!


Pin It

6 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Walks on the beach.. I still am in awe!
Oh my... are you headed to Disney?
Love, Carla

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, you did great with the clothes you thrifted. I love the sweatshirts and the button down shirts. It's so nice you have a great thrift store in your new neighborhood.

Memphis Bridges said...

You had some great finds! I hope to go thrift store shopping with my daughter this summer. She knows of the good ones in town. Enjoy your weekend!

Ann said...

Great finds! You look great and that brunch looks fun. Have not thrifted much...but at the outlets near me they have Ruby Road stuff and I found a $54. top for 1 dollar. Not shopping much as I heal my wrist...

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great finds. I have never gone thrifting.

mireille said...

You did well! I am thrifting with a friend next week and I am excited to see what I will find! It's always an adventure!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails