Tuesday, May 21, 2024

{Travel} Riviera Maya Mexico Trip - Day 2

It was Day 2 of our trip and we were up bright and early.  Catch up here. The resort is really tiny so we could easily walk around multiple times.   Sometimes we'd walk around the interior corridors too--just for some variety.

We always started with coffee and the ocean views.
We played a little shuffle board.
The lobby always looked so breezy.

It must be blue margartia-o'clock!

We did a guacamole class. It was so good!
My pool outfit.  I love this cover up.
We decided to do a spa day. I'll never say no that!
I got a massage and Mr. Click did the hydrotherapy session.  I love hanging out in the relaxation room before and after my massage.
Another beautiful day!
This was my comfy dinner outfit. (the olive Costco pants again)
Trying to a timed selfie. 
Another beautiful evening in Mexico!Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

This looks like such a nice resort Heather. It looks like you and hubs had a relaxing time. I love the outfits too!

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like such an amazing time. Very nice.

Joanne said...

That sounds like such a wonderful resort and a relaxing vacation.

Memphis Bridges said...

This trip sounds amazing, especially with a massage, guacamole and margaritas!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Tamar SB said...

I am relaxed just looking at your time there!!

Carla from The River said...

A perfect time to relax after so much busy with moving.
Carla

PaulaShort said...

What a wonderful resort. I'm so happy you guys had a great time. Staying tuned for more.
Visiting today from Talking About It Tuesday 21 #40,41&42

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails