I haven't done a Costco post since February and this one is all about spring and summer.
I love their plants and flowers. This geranium hanging basket has been doing well on the front porch.
They had lots of other bulbs to pick from too.
I love their huge Boston Ferns and got two this year.
I picked up a new indoor/outdoor broom set and dust pan. It feels really sturdy.
Mr. Click picked one of these beach carts up awhile ago (I'm not sure if I included it here before or not). It's definitely an upgrade from our old beach cart. We got it for the beach but recently used it at a winery to cart all of our stuff back and forth. It worked like a charm!
Mr. Click picked one of these beach carts up awhile ago (I'm not sure if I included it here before or not). It's definitely an upgrade from our old beach cart. We got it for the beach but recently used it at a winery to cart all of our stuff back and forth. It worked like a charm!
This double hammock in a bag looked like a fun summer activity.
I was so happy to find my favorite tortillas in a 2 pack!
I was very tempted to try this body wash but I'm finishing up what I have on hand.
Also very tempted because I love this brand. I hope it's still there when I run out.
We tried this Chunks cat food but my cats were not into it. When I have time I love the peruse the clothing at Costco. This sweatshirt was so soft but I resisted!
We've had a lot of rain this spring and I've gotten a lot of use out of my raincoat but this little packable one would be great for travel.
I love a lounge set....
...the softest material! But I didn't need one so I didn't buy it.I did get this 4-piece Women's sleep set. It's very soft but it's already unraveling a bit so I should have returned it but I'm keeping it.
Pin It
The berries have been so good!
These blueberries were spectacular and that container fit perfectly in the produce keeper I got from my last Costco post.
These Cauliflower Sandwich Thins looked interesting. They are pretty good!
I was very tempted to try this body wash but I'm finishing up what I have on hand.
Also very tempted because I love this brand. I hope it's still there when I run out.
We tried this Chunks cat food but my cats were not into it. When I have time I love the peruse the clothing at Costco. This sweatshirt was so soft but I resisted!
We've had a lot of rain this spring and I've gotten a lot of use out of my raincoat but this little packable one would be great for travel.
I love a lounge set....
...the softest material! But I didn't need one so I didn't buy it.I did get this 4-piece Women's sleep set. It's very soft but it's already unraveling a bit so I should have returned it but I'm keeping it.
So there you have my latest Costco trip/haul. What have you gotten at Costco lately? For MORE Costco shopping hauls--(it's fun to see what other people get!) check out my friend Julie's blog. Here's her latest Costco post.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife


8 comments:
I found a great sweatshirt at Costco.. it is one of my favorites to wear.
Heather, this year Costco has a lot of great things for the garden. I love your new broom set. We have that wagon and love it for the beach. We love the fruit and berries too. The PJ sets look really nice but too bad about the set you bought. We had the corn on the cob this weekend that was so good. Thanks Heather for the mention!
Nice finds there. I need to go to Costco
That bulb planter is so cool!
I am so excited that we are getting a Costco near me. So excited about that. LOoks like you have some really great things there. I love blueberries. I tend to go through them fast! lol
I love the clothes at Costco - you can find some really nice things. The sweatshirts are great. We bought the strawberries and they are wonderful ! Have a great Memorial Day Weekend !
I want those berries.
Enjoy your new broom and dust pan!
Blueberries - oh, my what a treat!
Post a Comment