Thursday, June 10, 2021

{The Abode} Annual Porch Refresh

Every spring we need to clean up the front porch.  
It gets so dirty and beat up over the winter.
This is how we started out.  
The siding and the concrete were quite dirty.
This year we purchased a new portable pressure washer to help with the  job. 
It does make the job a lot easier.
It doesn't hurt to have some help either.
I picked up a new outdoor rug from Costco.
I also added a fern to the planter and a few flowers in pots.
I love when it's all spiffy!
To see our other porch makeovers, click the links below.

{Porch in Progress}


{Refreshing Porch Redo}


{Early Fall Porch Update}


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

12 comments:

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love those rocking chairs! I forgot to shop the rugs at Costco!
I think we need to invest in a power washer. Happy Thursday! laura

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Having a power washer does help a lot to clean everything up Heather. The porch looks great and I love the rug and the big fern.

Claire Justine said...

Lovely porch makeover, Heather :) Thanks so much for joining us.

Tamar SB said...

Enjoy your summer days out on your sweet little porch.

Carla from The River said...

I like that power washer idea. :-)
I love ferns. Enjoy your time on the porch.
xx oo

Mica said...

Your porch area really looks lovely! I like that rug, so cute with the fern! :)

Hope your week is going well and you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)

Away From The Blue

Bindu said...

Your porch is so pretty.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

It looks very cozy and inviting! Have a great weekend!

csuhpat1 said...

Looks so very beautiful. Lovely. Love those chairs.

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

Creations By Cindy said...

Your porch is looking awesome and i do love that rug. Girl, We just cleaned out front porch. Marty rented a pressure washer and everything, I mean everything got washed and cleaned that day. What a job too!!!!! Even my little she-shed got new life. Looks great girl. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Claire Justine said...

Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Mondays, too Heather. I hope you can join us again tomorrow, Friday, or next week for our next parties :) #CreativeMondays

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails