Thursday, June 4, 2015

Refreshing Porch Redo

The last time I gave the porch a makeover was in July 2013.  It got a good cleaning, a new outdoor rug  and table and some cut flowers. 
which I'm still loving, beeteedubs!
I found a few items to freshen it up this year from Ikea.
The hanging lanterns look like paper but are made out of nylon so they are perfect for outside. They are also solar powered and glow at night.    I added a few pots for flowers and a minty green glass lantern to the side table.
The outdoor pillow covers were already on clearance in May so I grabbed one of them too.
The rug is still holding up pretty well and works with the new, fresh color scheme.  This makes me a happy girl!
See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up with:
Creative Inspirations


Pin It

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I was wondering about the lanterns - so cool!!

Becky said...

I love that those lanterns are nylon! Such a great color scheme for spring/summer!

Bliss said...

The colors look particularly pretty to me as I have nothing done outside yet. All caught up on reading too, I'll eat your beets.... mmmmmm.

Elaine Lewis said...

I love all the color and don't ya love IKEA? I would love a rocker like that too. Great for summer evenings.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the porch and those cute lanterns! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Kathy McB said...

So fresh and vibrant. But I have a question for you...do you EVER rest??!!?? :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love those lanterns - you find the coolest things!

Carla from The River said...

Very nice! I love the lanterns too. It looks so HAPPY :-)) perfect for a Happy Girl.
xx oo
Carla

Terra Heck said...

It looks very nice and inviting!

Ida said...

The color scheme is so refreshing. Very nice porch redo.

Jules said...

Love, love, love your porch!!!!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails