Thursday, June 24, 2021

A Quick Dollar Tree Haul

This was one of those times when I ran into Dollar Tree for one or two things and came out with a whole basket full.
  • I've seen the Outrageous Quick 1- Minute Oats for much more at  other  stores. I prefer old  fashioned oats for my oatmeal but I've used these in energy balls and other recipes.
  • The Veggie Straws went on a road trip with us.
  • The  Minute Beans and Rice combo was surprisingly good!
  • The pet waste bags come in  handy and  I always  pick them up if I find them.
  • I went in for the light bulbs for my salt  lamp.  They had  been out  of stock  for  awhile  so I was happy to find them.
  • I needed some new microfiber cleaning cloths and this one has good reviews.
  • I picked up some off brand Magic Erasers and Swiffer sheets for  College   Girl.

  • In the health and beauty section I found some Power Stick Style Cream for Mr. Click to try. It retails for around $5 at Walmart.
  • I also  picked up some back up toothpaste and a hand soap.  The pear scent is nice and light.
  • With 4th of July coming up I wanted to have some sparklers on hand. They are fun for photoshoots too!
Have you found any good Dollar Tree items lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 







 

Pin It

14 comments:

R's Rue said...

It’s amazing what you can find at the dollar stores. Those rice and beans do sound good. Have a beautiful day my friend. Hugs.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got some good items at DT Heather. I went recently for cleaning products too. I love their windex with vinegar, and they have great dishwashing gloves.

Tamar SB said...

Another great haul!!

Rukmani gour said...

कंप्यूटर क्या है?

Creationsbycindy said...

I went to the Dollar tree today. I always go there to pick up those glow bracelets for the kids so when we go to the beach and crab hunt at night. The kids love them. I was in a hurry today though so another trip back is in store. Have a good weekend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jyoti said...

Loving this haul so much! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

Andrea Nine said...

I went in for 2 things last week and spent $72! Most I’ve ever spent at Dollar Tree but so many good things. Wish I’d seen the rice, love those lil bowls.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

And that all for 1 dollar each? Wow!

Claire Justine said...

Great collection, Heather. Whoo, I have not had a sparkler for years. Have a great 4th of July celebration :)

Thanks so much for linking up to The Weekend Link Up.

#TheWeekendLinkUp

Carla from The River said...

Fun finds. ;-) We just purchased some sparklers too.

csuhpat1 said...

A wonderful haul here.

Mica said...

While we don't have that brand here we do have the veggie straws and they are delicious! :) Good buys!

Hope your week is off to a good start :) We went to a theme park yesterday with the kids, so much fun!

Away From The Blue

Bindu said...

Haven't been to any dollar store for a long time. Your purchases remind me of the time I spent finding craft items there.

Hena Tayeb said...

Some great finds.. I love perusing through a Dollar Tree.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails