{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}.
It's Daily Goodie Box day, hooray! I'm always excited to see what's inside. Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples!
Nature Nut - Shampoo for Normal Hair
http://www.nature-nut.com/index.php?dir=site&page=catalog&op=item&cs=9
This shampoo has a nice subtle scent.
Honey Belle - Seaweed Spirulina DIY Detox Mask
https://honeybelleshop.com/collections/face/products/diy-detox-mask-spirulina-seaweed
I definitely need to try this mask.
ShiKai - Healthy Glow CBD Night Creamhttps://shikai.com/pages/coming-soon-shikai-healthy-glow
The night cream is super hydrating.
We Are Rugged Beauty - Long Lasting Nail Polish
https://www.weareruggedbeauty.com/collections/long-lasting-nail-polish-colors
Vit Health - Beyond Gorgeous Vitamins
I like the idea of vitamins that make you gorgeous!
Flathau’s Fine Foods - Raspberry Snaps
https://flathausfinefoods.com/collections/gourmet-cookies/products/raspberry-cookies
Flathau’s Fine Foods - Raspberry Snaps
https://flathausfinefoods.com/collections/gourmet-cookies/products/raspberry-cookies
Yummy raspberrry!
Bare Republic - Hand Sanitizer Spray
https://gobareoutside.com/products/hand-sanitizer-spray
Bare Republic - Hand Sanitizer Spray
https://gobareoutside.com/products/hand-sanitizer-spray
I can never have enough hand sanitizer and spray is a nice way to apply it.
https://www.weareruggedbeauty.com/collections/long-lasting-nail-polish-colors
This color is gorgeous and will be going on my toes soon!
Eco-Dent - Dental Gum, Tooth Powder & Daily Rinse
https://www.iherb.com/pr/eco-dent-daily-care-baking-soda-toothpowder-original-mint-2-oz-56-g/8895
Pin It
Eco-Dent - Dental Gum, Tooth Powder & Daily Rinse
https://www.iherb.com/pr/eco-dent-daily-care-baking-soda-toothpowder-original-mint-2-oz-56-g/8895
This looks like such a cool product!
You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed. Daily Goodie Boxes are 100% free!





10 comments:
I love your goody box posts! happy thursday! laura
What a great box. I love the nail polish. What a pretty color. I bet it will look so good on your toes. Have a blessed day my friend.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
You received some nice products Heather and all so useful. I hope you enjoy trying them out!
This was a fun box!
What a great box! you got so many things to try and it's awesome that it's free too! :)
Hope you're having a wonderful day :)
Away From The Blue
Good indeed and oooh love raspberry!
What a lovely box with goodies! Have a good weekend!
What a lovely box with goodies! Have a good weekend!
Looks like a great box. I need some new red nail polish :)
Thanks so much for linking up to The Weekend Link Up, Heather. #TheWeekendLinkUp
Looks like you got a winner of a box.
Post a Comment