Monday, June 29, 2020

{Blogspiration}2nd Annual Red, White, Blue & You Link Up

Happy Monday! Andrea at Living On Cloud Nine and her fellow Style Sixers are hosting their 2nd Annual Red, White, Blue & You Link Up.
I joined in last year with a round up post of some of my favorite patriotic themed food and crafts so I had to dig a little deeper in the blog archives for this one.
I still use a lot of these decorations!
We'll be missing our hometown parade and fair this year.  
Target  Dollar Spot-Patriotic Swag
This bunting is still holding up but the pillow didn't survive.
{Get Crafty}Patriotic  Pom Poms
Pom Pom making is such a fun activity, this yarn made it easy!
You can link up all of your red, white and blue posts here.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 






Pin It

8 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

My festive friend! Those Pom Poms are the best!! You guys are so cute! so happy you linked this with our Red, white, Blue and YOU link-up today!! xoxoxo Go TEAM U.S.A!!!!

Tamar SB said...

It feels so odd that the 4th is in a week, Brookline doesn't have any of the usual banners up ):

R's Rue said...

Love it all.

Creations By Cindy said...

Y'all so dang cute! I have not brought out any red, white and blue decor this season! Well, I have flags sitting in some plants if that counts. LOL! Maybe I need to do a little Alfreso dining decor for the 4th. Hope you have a great week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Hena Tayeb said...

Cute! We will still be having fireworks in our town.. Happy Monday.

Claire Justine said...

Love all your photos, Heather :)

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
I love those 76 flags.
I also love that photo of you and your sweetheart.
Happy 4th of July!!
Carla

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like the bunting and the pom pom you made! Hope you have a happy 4th of July.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails