Here's what I've been loving lately.
More nights on the deck.
Seeing these cuties on a walk.My clematis bloomed!
Enjoying dinners made by the kids like this Mediterranean combo and...
...this tofu curry with roasted Brussels sprouts.
I found some new chairs (online at Target) to complete the seating out on the deck. You can scroll back up to the top to see them all together. I keep moving them around so the arrangement has been evolving.
Taking some beautiful walks in the park.
Breaking out the bikes for some rides!
Making a batch of my Slow Cooker Taco Soup .
Yummy summer fruits=the best!
A new candle to enjoy.
Made some refreshing frosé . (I tweeked my recipe to make it easier and less sweet. Blend frozen rosé with vodka, splash of agave and frozen strawberries). The new chairs also make good foot rests.
Regrowing scallions-so easy! What are you loving lately?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick














9 comments:
you have a great deck to observe beautiful sceneries.....
Love to see doe and her little cute baby...
Have a wonderful day
Your deck is so swoon worthy - everything is lovely!!
It's great that you are enjoying the summer Heather. The deck looks nice with the new chairs. The fruit looks great and the drink sounds good too. Enjoy the weekend.
Love your beautiful deck. Lord have mercy I would be out there every day! Especially in the mornings with a cup of coffee. Girl, scallions are the easiest thing to grow aren't they ? Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I love your deck and those chairs are the perfect edition. Taco soup is one of my favorites. I need that frozen concoction. Have a great weekend love.
I think nights on the deck look perfect at your house. :-)
Love your setting.
How sweet to see a fawn :-) I like what you are seeing on the walks.
Have a great weekend,
Carla
There is a lot to enjoy there. Thanks for sharing.
I just had to pop back over and tell you after seeing your lovely scallions I have a couple of jars going too. I have done that before but have that little urge since seeing your post. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
love those chairs! I saw them online too! And your deck looks great with all the trees in background! I might need a bike! We have deer too and it's so fun to see them in the backyard! How do we grow scallions? Sounds like a blog post! Happy Saturday and Father's Day! laura
Post a Comment