Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Latest Trader Joe's Finds

I finally made it to TJ's!! I hadn't been there since February and I was really missing it so College Girl and I made the trip.  In spite of the long line to get in, it was a wonderfully pleasant shopping experience (and totally worth it!).  The store was well stocked and limiting the number of shoppers made it so much nicer to shop.  
 I love trying their small batch coffees. This one was so yummy!
 College Girl picked up this granola. It's so good on smoothie bowls.
 Since we've got dairy eaters in the house, we picked up some of the TJ's Organic Plain Whole Milk Yogurt to try.  (They said it was good but not thick like Greek yogurt).
 We also picked up some whipped cream cheese and ricotta cheese (the whole milk version is a treat!).
 I got some yogurt too. I love this line of almond yogurt and mango flavor was the best I've tried!
 I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate and cherry together but I'm glad I tried this. Sooo good!
 We decided to try some IPA's as well and picked up these two.


Both are tasty and refreshing!
 We got some of their Ginger Beer for making Moscow mules.
 And....Tequila for margaritas.  Liquor stores have been closed in our state so it was nice to stock up a little.
This isn't new but I'm loving the newly designed can. It's so much easier to open!
You saw this in my last Skin Care Post but I bought it on this trip.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

14 comments:

Carla from The River said...

I love TJ's Ginger Beer!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, that cranberry maple nut snack looks so good and anything there is coffee I am good! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

I haven't had that granola in ages! So excited they redesigned the coconut oil spray - it was annoying!!

That DF ice cream caused such a ruckus when they discontinued it a few summers ago!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Lucky you Heather for making a shopping trip to Trader Joe's. I haven't been there in so long! I really miss shopping there. You got some really good buys and the ice cream and drinks sound good. Enjoy.

LA Paylor said...

Oh TJ"S is the best!!! We haven't been there since the virus struck. It's so small and packed with stuff and people! I'm afraid to go but if they really limit and people wear masks... maybe....but people around us refuse to wear masks so maybe we can't go. I want some more ginger beer and moscow mules sound good now. The coconut spray looks fab, never tried that. Thanks for taking us on your spree... pass over the almond yogurt please, Leeanna at not afraid of color

Carol On The Lake said...

It's been too long since I went to Trader Joe's

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love Trader Joes--these products look great--thanks!

likeschocolate said...

Trader Joes is always a hit or miss for me! I have heard their salads are great, so I am going to try those. We bought some premade noodles from the freezer case the other day and I thought they were horrible, but my son loved them.

R's Rue said...

I love Trader Joe

Tanza Erlambang said...

I love products that contain coconut…..
I just know from your blog that there is coconut oil spray...Thank you

Andrea Nine said...

I came back to comment because I’m going to Trader Joe’s tomorrow so several of these items went on my list! I can’t wait!

Hena Tayeb said...

There may be a Trader Joes coming to our area soon. Fingers crossed

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Wait! Your liquor stores were closed? Ours were open the entire time and busy!

I love your TJ finds heather! laura

PS I LOVE Schitts Creek! Love it! Thank you for that! I just don't think I can do Tiger King ;0) laura

Claire Justine said...

Lots of yummy new things here Heather :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails