Friday, June 20, 2014

Another Successful Thrifting Day & Patriotic Decorating

We had a very successful thrifting day.  I wasn't planning to get so many patriotic items but I ended up with quite a few.
Now our mantel (seen here last year  with more thrifty finds) is sporting a few new to me pieces. 
Looking into the family room (avert your eyes from the open cabinet under the tv, please).
Another close up of the mantel. That tall silver vase will probably be staying up there year round. My No -Sew Patriotic Bunting is still looking good.

This patriotic printable got a fresh new card stock matte and now it really pops!

That cute red Italian jug is perfect for holding the 1776 flags.
I scored this vintage child's folding chair for photo shoots but I could use it as a plant stand too. 
A few of our items aren't pictured Miss {Last Day of }Middle School found a few treasures and I found a great trench coat that I'll have to post later.
Linking up with:


Pin It

9 comments:

Jules said...

Fabulous finds as always! I must get myself to a thrift store one of these days!

Bliss said...

Have I told you lately that I love your bunting?

Becky said...

Woot woot! Loving the flags and that vase is awesome!! I made a similar banner, out of paper, a few years ago and the adhesive is starting to come undone. I might have to make one like yours!! The trench coat sounds great!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Great finds Heather!Love the adorable chair and the flags.

Carla from The River said...

Great finds! I love the chair.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love it all! ESPECIALLY the folding chair! Great finds! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Katie said...

Love all of the thifty finds! That chair is awesome - it reminds me of the folding chairs my Nonni had when I was younger.

Your patriotic mantle is awesome. That no sew bunting is great! It looks so cool against the brick.

And the flags + printable + decorations on the table look great too! Your house is definitely ready for summer!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Great finds, they look great :)

Thanks for sharing over at Creative Mondays, featuring and pinned this week at the blog hop..

Morgan said...

You always find the best stuff thrifting! You got some really cute 4th decorations there. I too, love the little, red jug. So cute!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails