Happy Friday! Here's how I'm keeping myself occupied during self isolation.
Pampering myself. This was such a fun mask because the fabric started to bubble a few minutes after I put it on.
Editing photos. Finding sweet shots to edit and keep me busy and learning.
Getting outside for walks. Seeing cute doggies adds to the experience!
Playing games. Mr. Click and I broke the Scrabble last weekend. More board game playing to come.Hot tubbing. Enjoying the nice weather in this baby. Proper social distancing, of course!
What have you been doing during the quarantine?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick






9 comments:
We could all use some pampering!
Doing the mask and facial sounds like a great idea Heather. I did some crocheting yesterday and working on a new scarf. Have a nice weekend.
Those are great ways to keep occupied. We haven't broken out board games yet but we are out walking and hiking quite a bit.
Love your ideas. We are out waking and hiking. We got the grill set up today. It is still a little chilly, but we are optimistic we will get to grill this week. And lots of board games. :-)
I like your style.
You have the right ideas, all this looks like fun a great way to pass the time. Stay Safe
I did a sheet mask the other day as well.. I have never tried a bubble one.. sounds good.
Santa brought us an upgraded Scrabble game and making plans for that!
My son brought home one of the last puzzles at Target and I find it both calming and addictive!
Where did you get those masks? I have a stash of masks for me and the boys
Aww all those sweet doggies :) :)
Post a Comment