I'm done! Another year, another Project 52! This year has given me so many opportunities to grow my photography business and many of these images are from photo sessions with clients. I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store for my camera and me.
44|52 Minimalist
45|52 Fall
46|52 Long Exposure
47|52 Sun Flare
48|52 Hobby
49|52 Day In The Life
50|52 Love (2)
51|52 Food
52|52 Day In The Life (2)
Peace out 2017!










5 comments:
I just love the light you capture!
I love your Christmas card!!!!
Where do I find a weekly challenge like that? I want to be disciplined with photos! Way to go! laura
Wonderful photos Heather. You do wonderful work. Be proud girl! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Great work, Heather!
I'm stalking you now! What type of camera are you using? I am using a very old Nikon which I inherited from my husband. Want a change... stalking my photography friends for suggestions! laura
Post a Comment