This shot is from a few weeks ago. I just couldn't get any good cloud shots this week. The weather hasn't been cooperating.
Sun Flare
Another shoe shot, this was at a cheer competition recently.
one year ago...Ireland Part 2
two years ago...April Fool's Fun
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Sun Flare
This one also is also from a few weeks ago.
SevenThis might be a stretch. Feet & Shoes.
High AngleI was above my niece in this shot (my husband taught her to paint with bubbles).
Low AngleAnother shoe shot, this was at a cheer competition recently.
one year ago...Ireland Part 2
two years ago...April Fool's Fun
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday






10 comments:
They are creative shots, I think. =) Didn't you just love Ireland (I like how your posts show another post). Thank you for stopping by Sanukipity Photography and leaving the kind words.
i haven't done SS in so long... I miss it! love your shots :)
I love your cloud and sun flare images!! They're both beautiful! But, my favorite would be seven! This made me smile!!
"Sun flare" is stunning! Great job!
Such a creative set - really love your first shot.
love your creative thinking!!
Very nice creative shots! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I love the colors that the sunset produced for your cloud shot. Very pretty!
Clouds is great! What a nice view to have while waiting in traffic. There is always a positive;)
You did a great job with the prompts. Clouds was especially pretty and I liked the Low Angle shot a lot as well.
Post a Comment