Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 15

Woah! Cell phone photo overload!
We were on vacation last week and I also got Instragram for my Android so I took lots of pix on my phone(and my camera but more on them later).
row 1)*VERY early at the airport*finally getting our lunch after two flights, lost baggage, renting a car and getting to our condo in the Isle of Palms, SC*hats in the restaurant (Coconut Joe's)where we had lunch*view of the pool*I found this book in the condo- The Cheerleader Fitness Plan*view from the balcony*
row 2)*hubs and daughter on the beach*mushroom shaped jellyfish*coming back from the beach*older daughter on the beach*we took a quick shopping trip to the Piggly Wiggly!*selfie*
row 3)*younger daughter collecting shells* more beach*our shadows*ordering dinner*feet on the balcony w/ my coffee*sunny*
row 4)*more selfie on the beach*daughter's shell collection*my lovely lunch at The Five Loaves in Charleston*Robot Candy Store in Charleston*dinner here in Sullivans Island, SC*my skinny margarita*
row 5)*very cool decor, these lights were hanging from old doors*hubs and his margarita*Easter breakfast, they gave out chocolate eggs*visiting Middleton Place Plantation*
row 6)*more Middleton*and more*a turtle floating on a little gator (trust me!)*visiting Ft. Sumter*ferry back from Ft. Sumter*deep fried peanuts..you eat them shells and all (AMAZING!)*
and there's more....
row 1)*stopped at this cute country store on the way to Savannah*bridge into Georgia from South Carolina*view from our hotel room of the Savannah River*our hotel room*River Street Inn (where we stayed)*
row 2)*birthplace of Juliet Gordon Low (found of the girls scouts)*complimentary wine reception at our hotel*hubs enjoying the wine*my girls and Paula Deene ;)*the cathedral of St John the Baptist*
row 3)*Starbucks in Savannah*back at the wine reception*my girls on the porch*Savannah at night*back home more flowers are blooming*
row 4)*grape hyacinth and daffodils*lilacs*t-shirts for a school project that my daughter made*after school snack in the car*checking out Goodwill, this glass caught my eye(it says Wine Drinkers Make Better Lovers). I didn't buy it.*
*edit* I forgot to add this one.
Hope you had a great week!

Linking up with:
Pin It

11 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

That istagram feature is so cool. I need to get it. Great photos Heather!

Bliss said...

I'm focused on the 'rita and wanting to try fried peanuts. Describe them please, I never heard of such a thing.

~Bliss~

Our Beaten Path said...

Looks like a great vaca! And congrats to Android getting Instagram. About a month ago I switched to an iPhone and the main reason was for Instagram....Had I only known droid would have it so soon I could have saved myself some money. :) :) You can find me there at gardenjunkie81
Have a great weekend!

Jen - Earth Angels said...

great images that really capture a peek at your week...stopping by from Life Rearranged...thanks for the tip -- deep fried peanuts!! I need them now! xxoo Jen

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh what fabulous pics. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Hugs, Marty

Shannon said...

looks like a lot of fun!!

Natasha in Oz said...

Looks like your holiday was wonderful! I've just posted some of my beachy pics too. Please pop by and say G'day if you have a moment!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Katie said...

I love seeing all your vacation pics, it looks like you had a wonderful time! Although the two-flights-lost-luggage doesn't sound pleasant, I hope they were able to return your luggage to you!

amy@agoodlife said...

ok so did you get your luggage back?? i didn't see it in the pics... sounds like a headache at first but a great vacay!

chrissy said...

i actually thrifted a crazy ugly glass that reads 'beer drinkers make better lovers'. it sits on the mr's bedside table as a joke to collect coins and other things. it always makes me smile.

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for linking this fun post up to my Say G'Day Saturday Party. It's great to find another instagram enthusiast!

I hope you will be able to join in and link up another fabulous post this weekend!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails