Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Easter Decor-The Dining Room & Beyond

Yesterday I shared my Bunny Village with you and today I've got the whole rest of the house.  Starting in our den/entry. I have this enormous egg.  I think it's from Hearthsong Catalogue. I've never really known what to do with it, so there it sits.
Next to it are these little guys.  They were Easter basket stuffers one year.
In the powder room I've to some wooden bunny/picket fence decorations from the craft store that were colored in by the kids (too many years ago).   There's also a sweet little Spring sign that hangs between them.
On the top of the shelving unit is another Spring sign.
I also have this little chick greeting me as I go through the laundry room every day.
The front door holds this Springy arrangement (up close).

Full view.
Since we're out doors, I'll introduce to our and this bunny flag. We call her Daisy. 

Back inside, we have what's left of an egg family that we made many years ago.
A few of the egg people haven't survived. I need to re-do them.
On our other front door, (confusing, no?) hangs the egg wreath that matches my egg topiaries.
I decorate the dining room chandelier with mini paper machier eggs and some of the blown eggs I made forever ago.
These mini eggs look like candy.
I have some more pieces that I've accumulated over the years on the dining room buffet, like this bunny trio.
My older daughter received this handmade rag egg from her first babysitter when she was about 2! It sits on a little egg stand that I found at an antique's store. I'm always on the lookout for them.
I had some extra blown eggs and some wooden ones too so I placed them under this cloche.
I think my girls got these glass bunny dishes filled with jelly beans one year.
More bunnies!
I picked these painted plastic eggs up last during this thrifting adventure and just popped them up on the topiaries.
I think they're sweet.
Now we are at the end of my bunny tour. Hope you enjoyed your visit!

one year ago...Another Win!
Pin It

10 comments:

Naperville Now said...

Have completely run out of time to decorate, save the ham on our Sunday dinner table. Love your decs. And thanks for stopping by.

Tiffany said...

Very cute! Love the little picket fence with bunny that the kids made!

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe, how adorable. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Sacha♥ said...

they are so cute. happy easter :D

i'm following you now

Sacha

www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

EG CameraGirl said...

What fun! I can see you love decorating for the holidays!

Melissa Estes said...

Wow you are all decorated up and ready for Easter. I am ashamed to say...I have very few up this year.

Lindalou said...

So many amazing little decorations. I think those little wind up egg guys are adorable. And the hand colored picket fences are perfect memories.

Happy Easter.

Karen S. said...

Oh I think they all are so very sweet too! It certainly is festive and magical around your house! Happy Easter to you too!

Bliss said...

Blessed Easter. My fav is the laundry room one.

~Bliss~

Pine Ridge Treasures said...

Hi, Heather! I joined your blog. I am new here. Found you on the "Follow Friday" Site. I am enjoying all your lovely photos. I like photography also. If you have a chance, please stop by my blog. One of my hobbies is making jewelry, and other crafty things. http://pineridgetreasures.blogspot.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails