When she's so happy. Can you see the excitement in her eyes?
I don't know how she got to sleep that night. The bags were packed and the clothes were set out.
This was 5:30 yesterday morning as she was about to take her first trip without us.
She's with her cousin and her grandma on a fabulous adventure.
But I still miss her like crazy.


10 comments:
oh but the memories she is creating....i just got teary eyed thinking bout my time shared with grandparent's
How sweet and she is so cute..love that age! :D
Ooooooooooo, how scary! Savannah took her first roadtrip without us last month, so I know how you feel.
she's so cute :) they are probably having the time of their lives!!
So precious! I'm sure she's having a blast! It's hard to let go just that little bit.
Oh wow, she's getting grown now. I hope she has a great time. I'm sure she's going to miss you lots as well :D
wow! Its difficult to let go but mums gotta be strong & let them be there age. Wow! she looks adorable.
Mothering is just one hard letting go after the next. I hope it goes well for both of you!
AWWW!!!!!! Its so hard watching our babes grow up! XOXO
OH and I LOVE the pic of her snuggling in her blanket I can for sure see the excitment!
Post a Comment