Friday, September 24, 2010

Another New York Minute-American Girl Place

Have you ever been to this magical yet totally expensive  and extremely crowded place with your daughters?
It's called American Girl Place.
  My mother in law plans a trip there every summer with the granddaughters.  I usually go too but this year I let my youngest go by herself to spend some fun "cousining" time.  Both of my girls have loved American Girl dolls and going to AG Place is just the icing on the doll cake! 

Off to an early start with her doll Ivy.
Here are some photos from my daughter's day (all taken by her).
Every imaginable doll and accessory is displayed to be oohed and ahhed over.
Bitty Babies!
This outfit with the pink Ugg-like boots...too cute!
Not to be missed is a trip to the cafe. Your doll gets her own seat at the table.
And her own mini tea cup of course.
One of her cousin's dolls...Kit.

Grandma's doll "Stevie Nicks"
Enjoying some tea.

Great shot!
If you have little (or big) girls in your life who like the American Girl dolls, it's definitely worth a trip! 
Blogger Templates


mingle mondays button
Pin It

12 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

What a fun and fabulous place. How neat to have a place for the dolls too at the table. Your daughters pictures are fabulous. She did a great job. Hugs, Marty

Sheila said...

My best friend took her daughter to one of these places for her birthday a couple of years ago and she said it is such an awesome place. I would love to go just to go :) Thanks for sharing the pics. Those little dolls are sooo precious.

Mama Hen said...

Oh my goodness, I almost did a post about my daughters American Doll. I will soon. It is such a fun experience. Have a great weekend!

Mama Hen

Samantha said...

I went with my sister last year!It was so cute, we skipped the cafe haha! We have been talking about taking my neices on trip to NY for a birthday or something when they get a bit older. They LOVVVEEEE AG!

Life in Rehab said...

Well I wonder where she gets her mad photog skillz...

Ladii Aponte said...

I am Now Your newest Follower! Thanks for Linking up in Finally Fridays Blog hop and thanks for Posting the Button!

www.Ladii-Aponte.blogspot.com

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

What a fun and sweet thing to do.
I used to have all sorts of dolls as I had collected for years. I no longer have a single one as they were lost in moves and other problems of life.
I think it is fun that your m-i-l is making memories with her grand-daughters. I hope to do the same.

Shari said...

That is exactly the type of bag I've been wanting to make for my daughter to carry her AG doll! I would love to know more about it.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Shari, the bag was a birthday gift last year and it came from Justice For Girls. If you don't have a store near you, they also have a website.
http://www.shopjustice.com/

Homemade Quilts by Granny said...

Any little or big girl would love this...I myself have dolls. Trish

Maggie B said...

What a heavenly place for little girls of all ages!

Eve said...

Lovely day, and great shots by your daughter. I LOVE dolls myself, and would go there in a NY minute, but my cousin used to work there and hearing how they treat their employees, I would never enjoy the visit. Like the doll accessories though :D

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails