Friday, September 17, 2010

A new cloche!


I finally got my first "real" cloche!! We stopped in a cute town on the way home from New York and I spotted an antique shop that looked promising....just by what they had outside.
These caught my eye!


I didn't take any pictures inside the store because it was really cramped and extremely hot in there.  I found this cloche and was very excited about it!
When I got home I put it on the chippy pedestal I have from Pottery Barn.

Blogger Templates
Linking up with:
UndertheTableandDreaming


HOG
Pin It

9 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

First thumbnail I click on and it's you! Congrats on the lovely little cloche.

Heather@myeverydaygraces said...

Congrats on your "real" find! How fun and I like the bird theme too:)

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I love it. YOur pedestal is perfect and makes such a fabulous display. So cute with the nest. I am so thrilled you found a cloche, they are so much fun. Thanks so much for linking to the party. Hugs, Marty

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Ooohhh it's perfect! I love the nest and pedestal...they make a beautiful display!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Shelia said...

Congratulations on finding your first cloche! Now you knew exactly what to do with it and it looks wonderful sitting on that sweet base. You'll get so much inspiration at Marty's party!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I love the shape of your cloche, that's a cute display-enjoy!

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

And a great cloche it is! Love the shape and it looks made for the PB pedastal :)

Blessings!
Gail

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said...

Your cloche is really cute! I don't have one and have been looking for awhile! Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!

theyoungjunker said...

LOVE!! It is so cute, i love cloches. Im a new follower!
check out my blog if you get a chance brittany-theyoungjunker.blogspot.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails