What a great thing to do! My Grandmother tried to teach me crochet, but I just didn't get into it at the time. Now I really feel like I missed out. It is go great to see some of these "lost arts" coming back.
Your tart a couple of posts ago looks so delicious!!
Beautiful photo! I'm lucky enough to have had fun friends in college who taught me to knit (love doing it, btw!), and I'm hoping one day to learn how to crochet. It's so much fun, and it's something that you can do while watching TV or anything, really.
I really like this shot - you can really feel the love between the two people. :)
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
14 comments:
What a great thing to do! My Grandmother tried to teach me crochet, but I just didn't get into it at the time. Now I really feel like I missed out. It is go great to see some of these "lost arts" coming back.
Your tart a couple of posts ago looks so delicious!!
Great focus on their hands. Love it.
New follower from Tuesday Tag Along! Hopefully you can visit us and follow back as well!
http://theartsymom.tk
How sweet! I remember lessons like this with my grandma!
Hi! Stopping by from Welcome Wednesday. I'm your newest follower! Love black & white pics. I wish I knew how to crochet or knit!
http://godlovehim-hattie.blogspot.com/
That's such a creative post and absolutely darling and telling...
Love it!
Blessings~
Lisa
Osborn Odds 'N Ends
LOVE that photo! I always wanted to learn how to do that :)
Hello! I am from Welcome Wednesday!! I like your blog! I hope when you get a chance you will follow me back on both my blogs too! Take care!!
http://xiicepinkix.blogspot.com/
http://xiicepinkix85.blogspot.com/
I love the two sets of small hands working together.
Thanks for stopping by.
Beautiful photo! I'm lucky enough to have had fun friends in college who taught me to knit (love doing it, btw!), and I'm hoping one day to learn how to crochet. It's so much fun, and it's something that you can do while watching TV or anything, really.
I really like this shot - you can really feel the love between the two people. :)
~Chelsea
Beautiful Photo!!
A timeless image of an ageless art. I remember these days as though they were yesterday...
What a great perspective. Love the b&w, too!!
Perfect fingerprint challenge photo!
Post a Comment