I started my 4th of July weekend by picking up City Girl #2 at the ferry.
It's always a beautiful view while we're waiting.
We got to go to local fireworks on the beach for the first time.
We didn't know what to expect but the town put on a great show.
So fun!
Summer bucket list item: S'mores by the pool!
We hadn't been to our old hometown's parade in a few years and it was so fun to experience it again.
My mother in law always puts out a nice spread and we all contribute something too. It's early-ish morning so coffee and breakfast are first.
It was a HOT one this year so many of the participants welcomed a spray of water.
I made my 2 Ingredient Cobbler (smaller version) with frozen mango and Trader Joe's sugar cookies.
Linking up:
Pin It

6 comments:
What a great weekend! Toki is a beautiful cat :). Your activities all look fun. Fireworks on the beach sounds lovely! And get togethers with family and friends are one of the best parts of the holiday :)
Fireworks on the beach sounds like so much fun!
That sounds like such a fun 4th of July weekend.
FUN!!!
Love the photo of you and your daughter on the beach. Her expression is just beautiful in the photo.
@Joanne Thank you! It was!!
What a fun weekend!! And how did I miss all your posts in my feed?? Grrr...Blogger is such a fickle friend. I'm glad I was able to catch up and peek at all your family 4th of July fanfare!!
Post a Comment