Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Loving Lately

 Here's what I've been loving lately.
my bubble braids
visiting mourning dove 
Willow likes watching her too
bouquets made from my garden

more garden treats

bike rides
new recipe
(I made half with feta, half with mozzarella)
my lipstick plant is blooming
more bouquets from the garden
surprise hydrangea blooming
zinnias from seed
morning glories using the cosmos as a trellis (both from seed)
fresh hair cut
Lego flowers
and pool days!

Linking up:






Pin It

24 comments:

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I am obsessed with all of your bouquets in these pretty vases. Just gorgeous!

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Handmade in Israel said...

Your bubble braids look cute! The roasted zucchini orzo with chickpeas and feta looks delicious! Visiting from "Talking About It Tuesdays".

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Katherine I'm obsessed with them too. Thank you so much!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Handmade in Israel what a cool memory!

Jennifer Wise said...

I love all your garden goodies. Wow! And your bubble braids are so fun. Visiting from the Talking About it Tuesdays link party.

Nancy said...

Love you new hair cut! And those bouquets are so pretty. I love making them too! Thanks for the recipe. Happy Tuesday!

Joanne said...

You have so many lovely flowers and arrangements. That feta/orzo/zucchini dish looks delicious.

Carla from The River said...

I love the haircut. I got my haircut too, short.
Are you able to bike to the beach from your house?

Maria Rineer said...

Your haircut is so chic and the braids so cute :). I want to try to grow zinnias. I think the universe (via blogs) is telling me to grow them. I've seen several people's pictures of their zinnias and I want to try to my hand at them :). Lovely bouquets, too!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Your hair looked so cute with the braids and I like your haircut. All of the flowers look so pretty in the vases. I like how you planted the seeds and got pretty zinnias. Summer pool days are the best! Enjoy.

R's Rue said...

So much goodness to savor. Thank you for sharing.

Kim said...

Wow your garden is blooming!! Your bouquets look lovely. You've inspired me to get outside and start cutting a few of my own. Your haircut looks great and I love your bubble braids! They are super fun for summer!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Jennifer thank you so much and thanks for stopping by!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Nancy Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by! The recipe is a really good one especially during zucchini season!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Joanne Thank you...the dish was so good!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Maria Thank you so much!!! You should definitely grow zinnias. This was my first time and I'm smitten. They last so long in bouquets. I see why they are a favorite cut flower.

Gina said...

Super cute cut, and I am loving listening to birds on my deck lately. Beautiful blooms from your garden!

Jeff the Chef said...

That's a lot to love!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Jeff it sure was! Thanks for stopping over!

Amy Scott said...

The flowers are so gorgeous! I appreciate smaller arrangements in interesting jars/vases. I thought the Lego ones were real. Nice haircut! I'm off to get mine done today and I can't wait!

Joyce said...

Your flowers are gorgeous. I want to grow zinias but finding a spot here is a little tricky. A fresh haircut is one of life's best simple pleasures. Enjoy your day! I love the mug...I'm from the Garden State and have lived there twice in my married life too.

mireille said...

I love the bouquets from your garden! I have cut any zinnias this year, not as many have come up.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Amy Thank you! I've been loving the smaller bouquets too! I hope you love your new hair cut!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Mireille Thank you so much. I wish I had more zinnias but I'll take what I can get this year!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails