I know, I know...it's too early to think about Halloween! It was even earlier when I placed this Ikea order for some Halloween decor.
I just couldn't resist and I was pretty sure it would sell out early. I also didn't know when I would be getting to an Ikea.I love this little lantern with a kitty on one side....
...and a ghost on the other.
I'm a sucker for anything cat related! I thought the pillow was a cover...oops!! but that's ok. It's not too big and I'm using it now since it only screams cat lady.
I needed a few other practical items so that was my excuse *cough cough* for ordering some whimsical decor. I love these shelves and those fold down hooks will come in handy. I am getting excited about fall decorating and of course, Halloween but these new decorations will have to wait.Linking up:
Pin It

8 comments:
Not too early - Halloween items are out EVERYWHERE! I am so very tempted...but I want to try to pare down my decorations. I realize I can't have as much stuff out in our apartment as I did in our home. I had three big bins of "Patriotic" decor I used from middle of May to after 4th of July. I pared it down to just one and donated the things I did not use. I have one bin for now...sunflowers decor and hand towels, napkins, etc. Now the real work will come because I have a bin for Fall napkins/dishes, one for decorations, another bin for Halloween, and another for Thanksgiving!!! I am going to try to narrow it down, but not sure how....I will let you know!!!
Really cute decor! I don't think of Ikea when I think of purchasing decor (I really don't shop much at all at Ikea). I guess I should. The last item I shopped there, the prices were really reasonable.
You found some really cute pieces. I never think of Ikea for shopping for anything since I've never really shopped at one.
@Maria I've always loved walking through Ikea. They have such clever designs and lots of ideas for organizing and decorating. Their prices are reasonable and it's fun to eat at the cafe!
@Joanne Never?! It's so fun!
I love all your finds. :-)
I am getting exciting for decorating for autumn too. I plan to do so Labor Day weekend. Cannot wait.
Very cute finds! I put a few fall things out, but my goodness it is hot as blazes here!
I love Ikea! We have one about 30 minutes away and we pop in often. If I saw the Halloween stuff there, I would've grabbed it, too!!
Post a Comment