Wednesday, July 15, 2026

{Travel} Orlando Trip-Part 1

I tagged along with Mr. Click for his conference in Orlando again.
My new favorite plane traveling outfit.
We had an early flight and were at the pool at the resort by the afternoon.
We had a snacky lunch by the pool.
The grounds at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes are beautiful. I love walking around the resort. 
The first night there was a reception for all of the conference attendees and their guests.
There were a lot of activities for us and food and drink stations throughout the room.  I got to get some name artwork. They were backed up so you filled out a request with your name and something about you.  I picked it up near the end of the night and they had nailed it!  The grey cat even looks just like my Willow.
During the day I was my own to explore the resort and spend time by the pool and in the lazy river. 
I love the spa restaurant at the Ritz Carlton and had lunch there one day.
The last night of conference was a trip to Universal.
We got bussed over to the park (my Disney nails matching my phone case) and to a back soundstage.  There was a dinner for us with a dj and characters to take photos with.  After dinner they handed out light up wristbands and escorted over to Islands of Adventure as the park was closing to regular visitors.
We walked around the Harry Potter World, which we love. Dessert was served in Hogsmeade!
Hogwarts Express
We also headed over to Jurrasic Park and walked around King Kong too.
Some of the rides were available but we weren't feeling them so we enjoyed walking around.
It was fun to see the Harry Potter World at night.
We asked to walk through Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey to see all of the theming but not actually ride. We got a private tour of the entire ride from of the cast members. It was so cool!
I ended the night with a yummy Butterbeer soda. 
Off to Disney tomorrow....




Pin It

7 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

WOW! What an exceptional work conference! My husband is in the wrong field, lol!! Love all of the pictures from the beautiful spots in Florida. The resorts look so nice and how wonderful to get to go to Universal when it was closed to the public. Sounds absolutely amazing!

Ann said...

How great that you can go with your husband - looks like a great time and I just LOVE the nails!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Maria it is a very nice conference!! It was a lot of fun!

Joanne said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun! I love your Disney nails.

Kim said...

That's great that you were able to tag along! It looks like a super fun trip...and I love that blue jumper. So cute!!

Carla from The River said...

Hi Friend,
I love that you are able to go along with your husband. The name art is so cool and so you. I love the paw prints.
xo

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

How fun that you were able to go with your husband for his conference to FL. I love your outfits and the phone case and nails!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails