Thursday, April 3, 2025

{The Abode} Freshening Up the Stairs - Again!

Another staircase update for ya.
Here's how it started out when we moved in a little over a year ago.
We pulled out the old carpet pieces and replaced them with these more modern and streamlined treads in this post.  At that time we only cleaned up the staircase but didn't get to paint it.  You can see the white risers are quite beat up.
We finally got to paint them last month....by "we" I mean Mr. Click but I was there for moral support. He had to alternate them so we could still use the steps in between drying times.
The treads and the risers were both re-painted and we think the whole staircase looks so much fresher! We're still using (and loving) the carpet treads but this photo was snapped before I put them back on.


Please follow me! 

Pin It

10 comments:

Carla from The River said...

I like it!!! :-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The stairs look great and Mr. Click did a good job.

Ann said...

Looks amazing - so fresh! You did a great job:-)

Maria Rineer said...

I couldn't see that the risers needed to be painted (from the picture anyway) but I'm sure it's something that you noticed IRL. The stairs look great!

Memphis Bridges said...

Fresh paint always makes everything look better!

Joanne said...

Fresh paint makes everything look like new again... I really, really need to repaint all the trim in the house including our stair risers but I am so hesitant to tackle that huge job. It has been nearly 20 years though and I know I'd love the look of the finished job.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful post

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Hena Tayeb said...

Looks great.. nice and crisp.

Tamar SB said...

Looks great!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails