Tuesday, April 22, 2025

{Thrifting} More Thrifting for Spring and Easter!

The last few weeks have been a thrifting bonanza for me. I discovered a few new (to me) stores and went back to some old faithfuls too!
This was a little Goodwill haul.  I like collecting ocean/beach themed books as decor. I usually remove the covers, but this one is too good to take off. I hung the mirror in our guest room and knew City Girl #2 would love this mug.
I found this sweet Easter haul at a small, but mighty little shop.
Here's how I styled the bunny plate.
Another GW haul--graphic Guns N Roses t-shirt, goth Mickey and Minnie tank top, vintage nightgown, gingham shorts and an Athleta work out top.
I had to return the gingham shorts but picked up a different pair of shorts that I liked (and kept!).
I found another small haul from two new spots we discovered on the weekend.
I'm enjoying my morning coffee in my new mug!
I found this cute romper...
...and some frames for CG #2's apartment.
They were half off which made them an even better deal!
This was a recent thrifting haul: brand new adult coloring book, an Easter lot of goodies, Yankee Candle plate, Madewell t-shirt and a beautiful carved wooden tray.
This was what was in the Easter lot. I donated most of it but kept a few of the items.
This was something that did NOT come home with me but I found it amusing.
I did some Facebook Marketplace shopping over the weekend and scored this table for my daughter.
I also scored this beautiful buffet to replace one that we had in our living room.  It's such a good upgrade. I can't wait to get it in place and style it up!


Please follow me! 


 

Pin It

7 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

You found some great items! I love to get holiday decor thrifted. Since it's on display for such a short time, it's great to not spend a fortune (or even regular store prices) on it. Are you aware of GW online? They have online auctions, though some are buy it nows like ebay. The higher end brands cost more, generally, than if you were to find them in a GW store and you pay shipping but it's still way cheaper than buying new in the store (and many items are brand new). One of my current favorite pair of casual pants I wear is a brand new pair of J Crew pants that I got for $15 including shipping. Anyway, that picture of the shorts with the tag on them reminded me of GW online. Most products are not brand new but some are. It's so fun to shop for bargains at home!!

Ann said...

Great items - love that village witch mug! Great deal on the frames, too. Stopped by a thrift shop near a grocery store I go to every so often and found two shirts for my husband - one Chaps and one Izod - on the DOLLAR rack! Washed, ironed...they are great - he wore one to Easter dinner at our neighbors. Love a good find! Have a great week :-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got some great buys Heather. I love the romper and the buffet looks so nice. Enjoy all of your buys.

Joanne said...

Lots of great finds! I really like those red shorts and that romper is so cute. The buffet is lovely.

Carla from The River said...

WOW... you did great Heather. We recently found some frames too. We gifted several prints, I was so happy to find frames to put the prints in for those receiving the gifts.

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice. I love the bunny plate.

Hena Tayeb said...

What that is quite a great haul. And the FB console.. love it!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails