We're back to doing more projects around the house and this is one I've wanted to do since we moved in.
This front door is not my style and I definitely wasn't a fan of the color. I had been wanting to paint it black and finally got around to it!
It only took a few hours and I did three coats of paint.
We have lots of the paint left so I'd love to paint the storm door and shutters black as well. For now we're enjoying our "new" door and porch flowers.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick


9 comments:
Oh, what a difference. Makes the door look so different and classy. Great job! Your flowers look great - love the purple and yellow together. We don't get enough sun for almost anything on our screen patio, but I did put out some pots of pansies - same color combo - and it looks so nice when I look out the window! Happy Easter!
The door looks awesome! Wonderful what paint can do!! (I have the same Easter wreath!). Visiting from Slices of Live...
Wow, the door looks great and I love how nice the black looks. I love your spring flowers on the porch. I need to get some flowers put into my planter on my front stoop and some in our back yard. It's been so cold lately but I think it will be safe to plant some flowers now. I hope you have a nice week and a happy Easter.
The door looks fabulous!
It looks great. You did a wonderful job.
love it heather! I painted my stained door years ago and love it! Sharing on the Weekend Edit later this month... xo laura
The door is lovely! I love the vintage vibe of it. The planter is beautiful!
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
The door turned out fantastic. I love the planter. :-) Hello Spring it says. :-)
Your painted front door looks great! We painted our front door black a few years ago and really like how it turned out.
Post a Comment