I'm back with our Phoenix trip, you can catch up with part 1 of the trip here. After my morning wellness walk I spent the day at the lovely pool.
...or the lake view better.
I settled on the pool for awhile. There were a few lizards keeping me company and I also saw my first road runner. He was QUICK!
I walked over to the infinity hot tub and spent some time in there.I love eating pool side and these quesadillas were so good!
I walked back to my room through the hotel grounds. I could not get enough of the desert landscape and flora.Cacti and palm trees, yes please!The evening view from our room.
I got ready and then headed down to the event.
This was a western themed night and there were some interesting performers. I was enthralled by this bronze man. Truly amazing!
Oh yeah, we met a rock star!! Mike Reno from Loverboy and his wife were at the event. It was such a thrill to meet them. We told him we were at his show this past summer and he couldn't have been nicer or more down to earth! It was definitely a cool moment for us!!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick
Linking up:




10 comments:
Heather, I've never been to Phoenix but this looks like such a nice pool area and hotel. I love relaxing by the pool and it makes me wish it was summer now! I hope you stay warm and enjoy the rest of the week.
Oh both those pool and those lake views are lovely! How exciting to get to meet a rock star.
The lake view is super nice. I love Loverboy and I bet it was a thrill meeting Mike Reno. Very nice.
How fun to meet a celebrity! Phoenix looks so pretty and this seems to be a good time of year to visit. I have never been there.
Looks so beautiful there! How cool that you met Mike Reno. His voice is incredible! If I met him, I would start singing, "Everybody working for the weekend!" :)
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Looks wonderful. I've been to Phoenix once but in the winter. I love how you refer to your walk as your "morning wellness walk"- very inspiring. I'll be adopting that phrase thanks.
What a great rip - and how neat to meet a celebrity! Your photos make me want to go back to Phoenix since we were there years ago!
Mr. Nine and I want to get out to Arizona. Looks fabulous. And I love Loverboy. How cool is that. Man those guys have had longevity.
WOW... that is so amazing. :-) Rock On!!
I could go for a dip in that pool!
Post a Comment