It's a New Year and a new TJ's haul! As usual I picked up mix of favorites, staples and some new items.
Frozen items:
Spanish rice-we love this rice! It's nice to have in the freezer for a quick side dish.
Thai Green Curry-this is new to me and I can't wait to try it
Roasted Corn & Shelled Edamame-these are staples
Turkey Burgers-Mr. Click likes these burgers
Macarons- I heard good things about these tiny treats and they are delcious!
Produce/Fridge Items:
Assorted produce-Those Snap Peas are my favorite!
Pizza Ranch Salad Kit-Love this!
Super Firm Tofu-this is a great tofu and ready to use, no pressing needed
Greek yogurt-I like having some plain yogurt on hand
Avocado's Number One Guacamole to Go-I haven't bought these in awhile and they are still great!
Misc:
A Handful of Tiny Dark Chocolate Pretzels-this is the perfect size for me when I want a little something sweet
Freeze Dried Raspberries-new to me and so good...perfectly tart and sweet
Almond Butter-this is always a good deal and I haven't had it in awhile
Candied Ginger-new to me and oh so spicy!
Organic Earl Grey Tea & Unsweetened Soy Beverage-two more staples that I always have on hand.
Pantry Staples:
Organic Great Northern Beans-another staple
Aglio Olio Seasoning-this is our second bottle..so good!
Pearled Couscous-first time getting this
Turkey gravy-for Mr. Click
Comfort: :)
Tissues-I haven't bought these in awhile and think they are so cute
Ficelle & Sourdough bread-both have become staples around here!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick



8 comments:
Wow - you really got some great items. Friends brought us macarons for our anniversary and you are right, they are wonderful. Hoping to get to a TJs soon...read an article about new stores coming soon, but none to our area- so ROAD TRIP! Waiting a bit...want to clean out our freezer and pantry before we stock up again. Enjoy your finds!
You stocked up on a lot of great items. We love the sourdough bread, the beans, and I've tried the macaroons and liked them. Enjoy all of your items you bought.
I always love to see your finds girl! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Great haul... and always fun to see.
We received your card.. love it, creative and fun as always.
xx oo
Carla
You know I always get so excited for these posts! Their great northern beans and plain Greek yogurt are some of the best in my opinion. Adding many of these to my list. Thank you!
We finally, after years of trying, got our own TJs here so now I don't need to wait and go when we visit the kids, an hour away. It makes the "haul" a lot less expensive when I don't have to totally stock up and can go back easily! I love their candied ginger and macarons and a friend just introduced me to those raspberries. There are some other interesting things in your "cart" I'd love to try.
On another note, thank you so much for stopping by to visit me at Marmelade Gypsy. It's delightful to meet you.
I love Spanish rice.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
That sourdough bread is totally amazing.
Post a Comment