It wouldn't be January if I wasn't doing a holiday post and wrapping up our year.
We did a last minute card --literally on Christmas Eve but I'm so glad we continued our 30+ year tradition.
We got in one more visit to NYC to see the tree at Rockefeller Center with both girls.
We did a little sightseeing and visited St. Patrick's Cathedra for the first time.
It was so beautifully decorated for Christmas! We walked along 5th Avenue and looked at Bergdorf windows which were gorgeous too.
It was very cold and we did a little more sightseeing and walking around before getting coffee at Black Fox.
I finally got to see the viral and iconic Louis Vuitton building.Dior looked so dreamy.The girls had had enough so we went to Central Park by ourselves. I always enjoy walking around there.

I met this adorable black squirrel who was so friendly. You might remember how I feel about squirrels, but this one was an exception.
We were staying in Brooklyn at The Moxy. We really liked the hotel and enjoyed a pre dinner glass of wine in the fun lobby bar area.

We had a delicious meal at Pomp & Circumstance.
We walked around looking at the pretty Christmas lights on our way back to the hotel.
We met up with the girls for breakfast at The West. We'd been by it many times but had never stopped in. It was so cute! After that we picked up City Girl #2 and her kitty to come back with us for the holidays.
We had the prettiest snowfall during winter break.I made a big batch of Chex Mix on Christmas Eve eve.
Snapping a quick pic as we were leaving for our Christmas Eve festivities.
Our Christmas morning brunch table.All of the cookies we baked.
Matching jammies tradition continues!
After the girls left we had a day to ourselves and went to Sandy Hook.We got to see the harbor seals but I didn't have my camera with a telephoto lens to get any good pics of them. It was so cool and I definitely want to go back!That weekend we got together with Mr. Click's side of the family for Christmas and this was my look.
Our New Year's Eve sushi tradition but we had it for lunch since Mr. Click had a gig that night. I was in bed before midnight and up the next day for a special yoga class.
It was a yoga mala which is 108 sun salutations. Our teacher gave us these prosperity simmer pots. It smelled so good and I kept it simmering all day long.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

























8 comments:
What a great holiday you had! Love the card and the matching pjs...and the Eagles cap was noted. Go Birds!
You did a lot of fun things in the city Heather. I love the LV building and Dior. I am a little disappointed that I didn't get a chance to see the Christmas tree! :( Hopefully next year. I loved the cute Christmas card and the cookies look so festive and I bet tasted great. I hope you enjoy the weekend and stay warm.
I always love visiting NYC at Christmas time- there are so many wonderful sights. Couldn't help notice that Eagle hat (We live half the year in Phila) but we are in Florida for the winter.
Your holiday looks spectacular, Heather. I love the NYC tradition. That creche in St. Patrick's is a stunner. And your Christmas festivities at home look just as fun -- fabulous cookies, a darling table. (Some in our family rebelled on the Christmas crackers this year but I plan to be the enforcer next year!). Sushi on NYEve is a great tradition -- I might have to take a page from your book for next year. Happy New Year!
what a fun holiday! you guys pack so many great traditions into Christmas and winterbreak
I love your holiday card! It's so fun and I think it's great that you keep that tradition alive. It sounds like you had a really fabulous Christmas season with both girls.
Your Christmas tablescape is so pretty. You got some great shots in NYC and it sounds like you did a lot of neat things there despite the cold. It looks like a great holiday!
Sounds like a great festive season!!
Post a Comment